We use a variety of assets here. Here are some of them.
- HOUSE-BOTTLE01-POP-CORK.wav from kantouth on Freesound.org
- Key_Chimes_03_Short-Shake.wav from dheming on Freesound.org
- Handling Glass Shards 2 from jorickhoofd on Freesound.org
- table_tennis_ball.wav from reinsamba on Freesound.org
- Shishiodoshi-LS100103.ogg from FG2 at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shishiodoshi-LS100103.ogg
- PEARL MLX 22 BASS DRUM from stuntstudio on Freesound.org
- NATIVE SHAKER 02.wav from sandyrb on Freesound.org
- Light Bulb Pops.mp3 from CGEffex on Freesound.org
- Ding Ding Small Bell from JohnsonBrandEditing on Freesound.org
- Clank1.wav from BMacZero on Freesound.org
- Hendricks choir practice.wav from KFerentchak on Freesound.org
- Slips air release 9.wav from mcpable on Freesound.org
- hotel_room_door_locking.wav from joedeshon on Freesound.org
- Cowbell_rattle_3.aif from timgormly on Freesound.org
- ratchet metal spinning from baryy on Freesound.org
Largely based on showdown.js by John Fraser (Attacklab).
Original http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/ Copyright (c) 2004-2005 John Gruber
Original Showdown code copyright (c) 2007 John Fraser
Modifications and bugfixes (c) 2009 Dana Robinson Modifications and bugfixes (c) 2009-2014 Stack Exchange Inc.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.